Hager Ashley J803 Junction Joint Box 17th Edition Compliant 30A
View all from: Hager Electric
Please phone 01622 606006 to check stock availability!
The Hager J803 30 Amp Junction Box is maintenance free from Ashley and is both 17th and 18th edition compliant. This Junction Box has been manufactured to accomodate the increasing need to fit Junction Boxes in so call 'inaccessible' areas. The J803 is recommended for use in residential and commercial buildings, refurbishments and re-wires, power and lighting circuits wired in sheathed cables. No other Junction Box provides as many features that allows contractors to comply with the latest wiring regulations. This particular Junction Box allows the connection of up to four conductors from 0.5mm2 to 4.0mm2 per terminal.
- Simple break outs on base & lid
- Four selectable cable entry points
- Self retaining lid screws
- Cable clamp instructions in base
- Ample cabling space
- Fixing points for securing to joists
- Reversible cable clamps
- 4 separate cable terminations per connector
- Easy to cable
- Complies with wiring regulations
- Fits nicely in the hand
- Generous wiring space
- Allows for mixed cable types
- Twin & CPC & flexible cords can be mixed
- Screw less terminals meaning no maintenance required
- Number of Terminals: 3 x 4 x (0.5-4.0mm2)
"Availability". Every product detail's page will show a value similar to "Dispatched within 2-3 days".
It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to send out.
For example, some items will dispatch within 24 hours, others in a couple days,
while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom or special order products).
The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible,
so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" time frame,
but please do not count on that, especially for special orders.
if in doubt , please call to check.